Water Damage Restoration Farmington NM
Licensed, Certified Professionals
Enlist the best water damage restoration company in Farmington. Call the Flood Doctor. Our team has extensive training and on-the-job experience to handle water damage cleanup, water damage drywall repair, mold removal, smoke damage repair and much more. That is why the members of our emergency response team are certified IICRC. The IICRC is a certification and Standards and Developing Organization for inspection, cleaning and restoration industries across the US.
FAST RESPONSE TIME (we can arrive on site under 2 hours)
IMMEDIATE INSPECTION AND PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION
IMMEDIATE WATER REMOVAL and CONTENT REMOVAL
AGGRESSIVE DRY OUT PROCEDURES
DAILY INSPECTION OF PROGRESS AND REPORTING
WATER FLOOR DAMAGE REPAIRS IF NEEDED
WATER DAMAGE DRYWALL REPAIRS IF NEEDED
WATER DAMAGE DEBRIS CLEANUP & REMOVAL
The Flood Doctor and his team are trained Restoration Responders. We use advanced processes and equipment to deliver the highest quality standard of cleaning and odor removal. You can also expect the highest level of performance and protection of your personal property and furnishings. When our team arrives, we get to work FAST - Here is what you can expect:
What you should do:
There are some things that you can do right now to reduce the damages:
1. Mold, Mildew and Bacteria can form immediately, so call a trained mold removal company for remediation. Call the Flood Doctor!
2. Remove as much surface water as you can while you wait for our high tech machinery and service crew to arrive.
3. Hang all wet area rugs or floor coverings out to drip dry. (Do not try to remove your wall to wall carpet, this requires a special process, we will address that when we arrive.)
4. Lift any curtains or draperies off the floor. Loop the bottom of the material through a coat hanger and hook the hanger to the curtain rod.
5. Wipe off any wet furniture, and stand wet furniture cushions up to dry.
Cut some 4"x4" squares of aluminum foil to put under furniture legs.
6. Collect your photos, wall decor, paintings and art. Store them in a safe, dry location to protect them from the new humidity in the space.
7. IMPORTANT! Leave your books on their shelves! Please pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages. Our team has a special process for this delicate type of drying.
8. Go from room to room and open up drawers, chests, closets and cabinets to encourage drying and ventilation.
What NOT to do...
Here is a list of things that can be harmful or cause secondary damage:
1. Do NOT forget to turn the power off to your home or building. It is very unsafe to enter a building or room that has standing water if the power is not turned OFF.
2. Do NOT attempt to vacuum up water with a standard household vacuum cleaner. This is very unsafe and will damage your machine.
3. Do NOT attempt to remove your wall-to-wall carpeting. This requires special tools and techniques. We will do that for you. Have you called?
4. Do NOT use electrical power tools or appliances while standing on wet surfaces inside your home or building.
5. Do NOT attempt to scrape off or remove mold that you discovered. Doing so my actually spread the growth more rapidly.