Fire Damage Restoration
Fire and Smoke Restoration Service
Serving the Farmington NM Area Since 2004
Hit with fire or smoke damage? Call the Flood Doctor. Fire can and does cause extensive damage to your property. Unfortunately, even those areas not touched by flames can be permeated with the odor of smoke. We at The Flood Doctor are fire restoration experts who specialize in soot and smoke damage on a regular basis. In order to minimize the lasting effects of a fire to your home or business, it is imperative that you contact a company capable of working with you and for you. The Flood Doctor is available 24/7. Call us now!
Our fire restoration process includes:
1. Arrival on site within hours to respond to your needs
2. Proper testing to give an accurate assessment and estimate
3. Structural stabilization and efficient boarding up of the building
4. Cleaning of soot and residue in a non-toxic manner
5. Air purification and sanitation in the removal of smoke odor
6. Cherished personal possessions and household items removed for proper cleaning and restoration
7. Dehumidifiers, water extractors and industrial-sized fans to more effectively remove moisture caused by fire water damage
8. Reconstruction that needs to occur
9. Prevention of mold and mildew through proper use of disinfectants
“Thank you for your prompt response to a terrible situation. Your efforts were much appreciated.”
L. Stevens, Farmington NM
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Fire Board up services Farmington NM
Before cleaning and restoration can occur, the fire-damaged property should be boarded up. Because of fire the building structure is weakened, windows are broken, and the property is now attractive to vandals. The Flood Doctor alleviates this situation as our dedicated workers board up the property and put in temporary fencing, which provides enough stability to recover needed personal items.
It is not always easy to see structural damage. At The Flood Doctor we have the advantage of state-of-the-art equipment including bore scopes, infrared cameras and moisture meters to give us a clearer picture of what needs to be repaired. If you have been given the assurance of the Fire Marshal that the property is now safe, take care not to cause respiratory problems. Wear a mask! Be sure the electrical source has been inspected and declared safe before attempting to use it. If at all possible, an outside power source is advisable.
Any items that have been damaged by fire, smoke, soot and water but can be restored and salvaged will be separated from the remaining debris and contamination. Those salvageable articles will be packed and removed to our facility where they will receive the close attention of our technicians, using the tools and equipment recommended most in the industry. Ozone machines, thermal foggers, dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers, negative air machines and generators enable us to restore air quality and return your property to its previous condition.